Apply for the Scholarship
Ready to apply? Great! Please follow the following steps and our board will review your application.
- Read through the guidelines.
- Download the application in PDF or Word format.
- Fill out application completely.
- Gather necessary additional paperwork. (outlined in application)
- Submit your application.
The Joel Kudym Memorial Foundation strongly believes it is the student’s and not the parent’s responsibility to submit information and correspond with the Scholarship Committee.
Students must meet the following guidelines to apply:
- Applicants must be enrolled or in the process of being enrolled full time in an accredited institution including but not limited to: a university, college, technical institute or trade school, public or private.
- Applicants must have a minimum grade point average of 2.0 on a 4.0 scale.
- In the spirit of remembering Joel’s efforts, hard-working students with average grades will be considered.
- Scholarship will be disbursed to the educational institution upon proof that student is enrolled full time. Full time will be defined by the standards used by the institution of higher education attended.
- Scholarships may be discontinued at any time at the Scholarship Committee’s discretion.